Monday, January 11, 2010

Inspiration Translation

I do love a good animal print shoe. I bought a pair of leopard print ballet flats back in 2006 and wore them to death.

Animal print has seen a phenomenal resurgence this season. Examples include:


Louis Vuitton ballet flat from http://www.louisvuitton.com/




Christiane calf hair ballet flats from J Crew
































The Nova leopard print flat with small studs found on Shopbop were even featured in The Zoe Report on the 8th January.


Christian Louboutin Photo from Jak and Jill


Vintage skirt via The Glamourai (yes, its a skirt but don't you just love the styling?)

So I was inspired to replace my leopard print shoes. I was very excited to find a pair of satin leopard print ballet flats marked down at the Dorothy Perkins website. I'm very excited about my new purchase and I hope to have a fun 2010 with them constantly on my feet.

No comments: